Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby consignment sales

I recently found out about baby consignment sales. Granted, I never had need of them before, but they are so convenient. People can price and sell their used children's items and its all in one place. So there are all of the advantages of a garage sale or thrift store without any of the hassles- and everything is for children! I had a great time shopping for some baby basics such as bottles, a stroller, and a diaper bag. Thane even went with me and I had to tear him away from the cute little clothes.
So while we don't have everything, we have many of the necessities and for a fraction of the cost. I recommend anyone related to children to check them out in your area. Just google "baby consignment sale" in your city. Walla! Happy shopping :)

No comments: