Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nursery Theme

Probably not that important, but lots of fun! We finally picked a theme for the nursery: alphabet blocks. Not only do we think it will be super-cute, but can encourage reading and education. We're a big fan of all of those things: cute, reading, and education. :) We are plugging away through What to Expect the First Year. We read together from it several times a week and it is surprisingly funny. And we are learning about babies and parenting to boot. More to come on the nursery as we make more progress.

2 comments:

tknight said...

What a great idea. I love it. I will start looking for fun little things to go with your nursery theme. I also love your blog, and can't wait to share it with everyone I know.

Natalie said...

Woohoo! I love you new picture by the way. It looks fantastic!